Ever since taking the leap to live my life with more courage and vulnerability, a whole new world has opened up. Not only do I want to be more authentic and take more risks, I also want to speak with people who have been on their own Brave Vulnerable Audacious – or Bodacious – journey. So here I am, finding those people and having those conversations.
Thank you for agreeing to be a guest on the Brave Vulnerable Audacious podcast! I’m excited about the opportunity to sit down and share this time with you.
My interview style has been described as empathic, relaxed and generous. My heartfelt desire is to have conversations that sink a bit deeper than regular chats. Or at the very least, just go with the flow 🙂
INTERVIEW QUESTION IDEAS
This is a sample only. I’m happy to discuss with you prior the interview your thoughts on the direction of the conversation and anything you’d like to focus on or promote.
- I’d love you to tell us more about you and your background (general intro question)
- Do you consider yourself brave?
- What does vulnerability mean to you in your life – both personal and professional? (Your relationship to vulnerability, stories or examples)
- In my experience, when you’re ready to transform your life and take audacious action there’ll often be a combination of courage plus vulnerability. Has this been your experience? (How has this applied to your life?)
- What would you say to someone wanting to live a move BVA life? (Advice, main tips)
- Where can people find you? (online plus services, webinars, books, courses, promotions etc).
Before the interview
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org the following
- Social media and website links
- A headshot
- Your Skype handle (mine is robynpatton)
- Turn off your mobile phone and landline and let others know that you need quiet (including work colleagues, partner, kids and the dog!)
- If possible, be in a room with soft furnishings and carpet for better sound quality. Avoid tiles, hard surfaces and noisy spaces. Ideally a quiet room with carpet, cushions, couches and a closed door. Feel free to pile pillows or cushions up around you!
- If you don’t have an external microphone and headphones, use iPhone headphones plugged into your computer.
- Close all programs on your computer that make sounds, e.g. email, Facebook etc
- Switch off TVs, radios and stereos
Normally the interview will be 30 – 45 minutes (unless other arrangements have been made). Allow 45-60 minutes for us to settle in, do a sound check and any other ‘housekeeping’.
Avoid unnecessary noises – chair noises, tapping, moving, coffee cups, table kicks, pen clicks, paper rustling etc.
Via Skype, the interview is AUDIO only. So no need to put your glad rags on 🙂
After the Interview
I’ll let you know once the episode is live on iTunes and provide all relevant links. Feel free to share the interview – on your social media, website, groups you belong to, your Newsletter. Please leave a review on iTunes and help spread the love!
I look forward to our time together!
Holistic Life Coach
Inspiration to live a Brave Vulnerable Audacious life
Curious about coaching? Contact me today to arrange a complimentary NO OBLIGATION 30 minute coaching Discovery Session.