What is a Men's Group?
follow A men’s group aims to offer a regular environment in which members are open to discussing the many things that men find little chance to discuss with their families, their work mates, at the pub or the footy team. It aims to create an environment of trust and support in which men can share their stories, learn to identify and enunciate their feelings, take ownership of them and grow as men in our community and families.
They can be anything from very intense to very social and are an important contribution to the lives of men in our society.
6 Week Macedon Ranges Men’s Group
This group is:
- a chance for men to connect with other men and discuss real, everyday topics
This group is not:
- an anger management course
- a therapy group
- a behaviour management group
What type of men come to the group?
- Men wishing to connect with other blokes
- Men keen to experience more authenticity in their relationships
- Men wanting to develop and expand his leadership potential
- Men interested in exploring what it means to be a man in the 21st century
Topics covered include:
- Physical health
- Relationships and communication
- Self care/man maintenance
- Spirituality and connection
- Parenting and fatherhood
NEW DATES COMING SOON