I wasn’t sure what to expect when I signed up for the men’s group. What I didn’t expect though was to be so open, honest and comfortable sharing and in an environment with a group of guys I’d just meet. There was no right or wrong and no judgement, just the opportunity to delve a little deeper into everyday topics and issues that we all face but seldom think deeply on or discuss openly. This men’s business stuff………it shouldn’t be a secret!
”AWon his time in the Men's Group
The group has had an absolute positive impact on my life. After the 6 weeks I feel awakened. I see and hear things in a more positive light. More importantly I feel a stronger man for it. Ready to take on the world and live life to the full. As men we struggle at times, we all have our demons to deal with and its ok to talk about it. This makes us better men, fathers, partners and friends.
”PHon his life after Men's Group
What is a Men's Group?
A men’s group aims to offer a regular environment in which members are open to discussing the many things that men find little chance to discuss with their families, their work mates, at the pub or the footy team. It aims to create an environment of trust and support in which men can share their stories, learn to identify and enunciate their feelings, take ownership of them and grow as men in our community and families.
They can be anything from very intense to very social and are an important contribution to the lives of men in our society.
6 Week Macedon Ranges Men’s Group
This group is:
- a chance for men to connect with other men and discuss real, everyday topics
This group is not:
- an anger management course
- a therapy group
- a behaviour management group
What type of men come to the group?
- Men wishing to connect with other blokes
- Men keen to experience more authenticity in their relationships
- Men wanting to develop and expand his leadership potential
- Men interested in exploring what it means to be a man in the 21st century
Topics covered include:
- Physical health
- Relationships and communication
- Self care/man maintenance
- Spirituality and connection
- Parenting and fatherhood
NEW DATES COMING SOON